Why choose Extreme Autoclean?
It has never been more important to protect the paintwork on your pride & joy. Stone chips, swirl marks, UV rays and the harsh elements your vehicle is subject to can all make the paint look very tired & old.
In these circumstances respraying the vehicles affected area(s) can look like the only option but this can be time-consuming and very costly.
Paint Protection Film (PPF) is already the ‘norm’ for luxury cars, and is faster becoming a thing for everybody’s car, after all your car is the second biggest purchase you’ll ever make.
The film that we use at Extreme Autoclean is the leading and most sophisticated film on the market, it is the PREMIUM film.
By Choosing Extreme Autoclean you are now choosing a company that prides itself on using the best quality products and we pride ourselves on that.
“THE ATTENTION IS IN THE DETAIL”
LLUMAR Platinum PPF:
Features & benefits
- Virtually invisible protection from damage caused by rocks, salt, insects and other road debris
- A Proprietary, self-healing clear coat that is scratch and crack-resistant, with no yellowing and staining & with a high-gloss finish
- Transforms the appearance of traditional paint to a matte finish when using PPF Matte
- Superior optical clarity
- Ten-year manufacturer’s limited warranty*
- Protects door edges from potential chipped paint & scratches
- Safeguards investment by protecting vehicles appearance to keep it looking new, for longer.
Self healing occurs with application of moderate heat to the film (32-40 degrees). This can be induced by:
|Leaving the Car out in the Sun||Engine Heat||Warm Water|
Headlight kit – £175
Standard wings, standard bonnet, mirrors, Bumper – £795
Full bonnet, wings & full mirrors – £1195
Full Bonnet, Full wings, bumper & mirrors – £1995
Custom coverage – POA
All areas of the vehicle’s panels are able to have PPF applied and packages can be made to suit your needs.
*Please speak to your dealer to customise your package package(s).
The attention is in the detail!